While your case is ongoing, you may need temporary support or temporary alimony. After a thorough discussion and review of your specific situation, we will be able to identify the needs and abilities of each party.
There are several types of temporary support that can be requested of the Court before the final resolution, including but not limited to:
- temporary alimony to assist with living expenses,
- a temporary custody arrangement,
- temporary child support for the children involved based on the guidelines established by Florida law,
- temporary injunction against domestic violence (see DVI section) or
- restraining orders preventing the removal of children,
- freezing assets to prevent dissipation of them by the opposing party, and
- temporary attorney’s fees and costs to help fund the expense of litigation.
Call 813-877-HELP (4357)
to schedule a FREE initial consultation.