If nothing is filed within the 20 day timeframe then the Clerk may enter a Default Judgment. If a default judgment has already been entered against you in your dissolution of marriage proceeding you may file a motion asking the Judge to set aside the default judgment and make a decision based on the merits of your case.

Posted in: Family Law